I spent the last week fending off what was left of my cold and sinus problems, but I managed to get some work finished by looking up music for Magma Girl. For those who played Buried Blitz, you may remember the music being good, but not fitting the theme. As I was limited by using only creative commons based songs that were looped, my available library was a little too thin to get the proper action and suspense feel that I originally wanted. Instead I used techno for mixed results. As the available library size has continued to be too limiting, it looks as if I will have to make the music myself. I spent the week getting familiar with the Anvil Studio midi creator. Hopefully, the tracks created will fit the theme better this time around. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!